High-Quality Production That Sets New Expectations
Our aluminum extrusion and fabrication facilities incorporate Lean Manufacturing principles and an ISO certified quality system to ensure efficient, high-quality product flow. This translates into our ability to respond to our customer’s specific needs with high-quality, cost-effective products and flexible service solutions.
Over 60 years of experience and innovation have given us the knowledge to produce high-quality, cost effective extrusions in 6061, 6063 and 6005 alloys.
10” 4500-ton Danieli Extrusion Press
- Our newest press produces extrusion profiles weighing up to 20 pounds per foot with diameters up to 10″ and widths up to 17″.
- Features a state-of-the-art Granco Clark handling system with air, mist, and high-pressure water quench.
- Fully automated to minimize handling and to ensure the highest possible material quality.
8” 2750-ton Sutton Extrusion Press
- Produces extrusion profiles up to 5 pounds per foot with diameters up to 8” and widths up to 11”.
- Air, mist, and water quench.
- Fully automated Granco Clark handling system.
- Ten CNC Vertical Mills provide precise in-house machining capabilities.
- 3, 4 and 5-axis machines.
- Bed sizes up to 120″
- Two 5-axis Handtmann CNC machining centers provide precise sawing, machining, and tapping capabilities for parts up to 8 meters (26 feet) in length in a single set-up. Longer lengths can also be fabricated with the use of specialized fixturing.
- Custom Fixtures designed and built in-house for precise bending
- Stretch Forming
- Mandrel Bending
- 3-spindle Bending
- Compression Forming
- For simpler, lower cost applications
Knurling and Custom Surfaces
- For specific aesthetic and gripping applications
- Light assembly through mechanical fastening or welding
- Kitting for shipping efficiencies
Gordon Aluminum has established a strategic partnership with Linetec, one of the nation’s largest independent high-performance metals finishing companies. This partnership provides our clients with a single point of contact for world-class aluminum finishing options.
- Type II Anodizing- Computer-controlled anodizing lines with 29 process stations can process extrusions and other aluminum materials up to 29′ 6” long and produces clear, champagne, bronze tones, and black anodize finishes.
- Paint – A fully automated state-of-the-art paint line includes extensive painting capabilities such as PVDF Kynar®/Hylar®, baked enamel, acrylic, epoxy, two-part urethane, and ADS air dry finishes.
- Custom Finishes
Other Finishing Partners
Gordon Aluminum has established strong partnerships with a number of finishers to provide seamless service to our customers.
- Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- Type II Anodizing with Dye Coloring
- Powder Paint
- Polishing and Brushing